Do you have an interest in learning about what it means to live a moral life in Christ? Do you feel called to holiness? Are you interested in building virtue and living a moral life of excellence? If you are, your eagerness to do so is a sign of the Holy Spirit working in your life because the Holy Spirit always leads us to Christ and his Church. And it’s a sign that you’re responding to His divine impulses.
Objective: We’ll study what it means to live an authentic moral life, we'll take a look at virtues and some moral questions and learn why living a moral life in Christ is not simply important but essential.
What you believe and how you live has a radical effect on your life, it matters. A proper study of morality and the virtues is “a study of life truly lived.”
You’re joining our global classroom. Thousands of students from all over the world, each with their own unique story, learn at their own pace on Catholic Online School every single day.
Free Resources and tools for students, parents, and teachers. We’re working hard to ensure that Catholic Online School empowers teachers of all kinds to better understand what their children or students are up to and how best to help them.
- Resources for Students, Parents, and Teachers
- The Moral Life in Christ - Introduction - LESSON PLAN / STUDY GUIDE
- The Moral Life in Christ - Introduction - VIDEO
- The Moral Life in Christ - Course Introduction - Live class with Deacon Frederick Bartels on September 15, 2020 @10:00 a.m.
- The Moral Life in Christ - Introduction - QUIZ